Read on for an update on one of the most exciting events happening for GEW in the UK this year…
The E2 (Entrepreneur’s Exhibition) is a two-day event in London designed to engage with entrepreneurs from all backgrounds and businesses at all stages of development. This encompasses everything from start-ups to growing businesses and ideas still in incubation. Vulpine Events, the organisers, are expecting up to 10, 000 people over the course of the exhibition – no mean feat!
Some of the seminars taking place at the E2:
- Innovative Enterprise Awards: The E2 will feature the announcement of the winner of the Awards, as part of which one lucky entrepreneur will win £10,000 investment.
- Enternships: GEW ambassador Rajeeb Dey will be bringing Enternships to the E2 with a bespoke session.
- Leading the Way: These seminars are designed to assist start-up entrepreneurs, with help on managing cash-flow and creating an interactive and SEO friendly website.
- Generation Inspiration: The E2 has assembled some of the UK’s brightest new entrepreneurs. They will be sharing the benefits of their experience in order to inspire and equip young entrepreneurs for the challenges ahead.
- Well Heeled: E2 has gathered some of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs to speak on women’s enterprise.
- Global Connections: The E2 has created a global element to the event which will use conferencing technology to link over 100 countries globe and get entrepreneurs worldwide talking.
Other features of the E2:
- In October “The Entrepreneur’s App” will launch across iTunes in 100 countries. The EA has a number of features, including an interactive map that will allow users to pre-program which seminars they will attend and a live feed of all the latest news from the event.
- The Entrepreneur’s Radio (ER) is another innovation to accompany the E2. The station will play live 24 hours a day in over 100 countries across the world. As well as featuring music and presenters from across the globe, but they will also be broadcast key content from the event.
- Speakers include: Richard Farleigh and Rachel Elnaugh of Dragons’ Den UK, Sales & Marketing mentor Steve Clarke, Katie Hopkins of The Apprentice UK and networking guru Andy Lopata.
The E2 is also supporting 20 charities across the UK by donating 50% of the profits from the event. See www.thee2live.com for more details.